The Sentinel XL® CBRN Cap 2 Systems are the only NIOSH-approved Cap 2 CBRN PAPRs. They have been tested to withstand the harshest threats to support decon operations and infectious disease applications such as: military warfare agents, biologic threats, industrial chemical threats, and nuclear particulate threats.
There are two complete CBRN Cap 2 Systems (two battery options).
- Option (1): Alkaline battery system for 5 alkaline batteries—batteries not included
- Option (2): NiMH battery system with charger
Users can also choose from two mounting configurations, which are:
- Standard: Utilizes the Sentinel Quick-Loc Waist Belt that is easily decontaminated – comes with heavy duty duffle bag
- Deluxe: NIOSH approved backpack configuration that allows for hands-free deployment
All CBRN systems come complete with the following:
- CBRN Hood
- CBRN breathing tube
- Flow meter
- Three (3) CBRN chemical cartridges
Please note: The same robust blower that comes with the CBRN systems serves both the Sentinel XL HP Systems and the Sentinel HP EZ BioShield systems. Since these systems use the same blower, conversion kits are available thereby saving on additional blower or system purchases.