Visual Fuel Gauge
The easy to read fuel gauge displays remaining battery capacity at a glance. User can check battery status at any time while using EVA
Active Flow Technology™
Active Flow Technology automatically responds to user’s need for more or less air flow. This intelligent system is continuously working to maintain constant air flow, regardless of filter type, hood type, filter loading, or battery capacity.
Two distinct audible alarms notify user of low battery and low air flow. The alarm sound travels through the breathing tube directly to the user’s ear.
EVA is powered by a long-lasting 10,000-hour brushless motor. Unlike other motors that can quickly wear out, EVAs motor is designed for long-term reliable use.
Single HEPA Filter
EVA offers a single HEPA filter for easy use. While other manufacturers’ PAPRs may require up to three combination filters, EVA makes it simple, with an easy-to-install single HEPA filter.
Filter Locking Tab
EVA helps ensure positive filter installation with a single click. The filter locking tab notifies the user that the filter is in place with both a visual indication and audible click.
- Assigned protection factor (APF) up to 100X greater than an N95 mask
- Improves breathing and overall comfort compared to an N95 mask
- Incorporates respiratory, face, and eye protection in one system
- Requires NO clean shave fit test
- 99.7% Particulate Filtration
- Provides respirator and eye protection from bodily fluids
- Full head and neck protection
- Postive pressure