Why we chose this product
We chose the Cyalume LightStation because it provides multiple people with a dependable and personal source of light which is especially needed during a blackout. Cyalume LightStations, and the SnapLights they contain, do not require electricity or batteries; making them a good choice for reliable emergency lighting.
Many of our customers mount their Cyalume LightStations near stairwells and in hallways to aid in a safe and quick evacuation. The Cyalume LightStation case is fire resistant and each has a glow-in-the-dark front label making it easy to find portable light in times of need. Cyalume LightStations are perfect for hospitals, institutions, or virtually any place where the unexpected need for lighting may occur.
Below are a few reasons why Procurement and Emergency Preparedness professionals choose the Cyalume LightStation as an inexpensive way to provide back-up lighting in the event of an emergency.
- Each 10″yellow SnapLight light sticks provides 360 degrees of illumination for 4 hours
- High intensity lighting that floods the area in portable light
- Non-toxic and phthalate free for safety
- Five-year shelf life for a maintenance-free alternative to common lighting
- Cabinet locks with two tamper-evident tabs and tag for added security
- Easy to locate prominent red, fire resistant case
- Glow-in-the-dark outside labeling
- Can be strategically placed in hallways, dark corners, stairwells, guest rooms, closets and more
- Made in the USA