First Line Technology FastGrab EMS Decon Kit
The First Line Technology FastGrab Decontamination Kit is a quick response bag that brings together three members of First Line Technology’s Decon Family into a quick response kit that is easily stored and deployed. Contains: FiberTect, RSDL Kits, Dahlgren Decon. Team size 2-6. Minimum order quantities may apply.
The First Line Technology FastGrab Decontamination Kit is a quick response bag that brings together three members of First Line Technology’s Decon Family into a quick response kit that is easily stored and easily deployed. The Kit contains FiberTect (a three-layer activated carbon composite wipe), Responder Decon Kits (RDKs) that include RSDL Kits, and Dahlgren Decon, First Line Technology’s efficient wet decon solution. Team size: 2-6.
Please note: All products and kits containing Dahlgren Decon components are restricted sales due to Government ITAR control regulations. Please contact us for further information or place item in your cart for a quote request.
- Self contained grab and go kit
- Easily stored & deployed
- Minimal training required
- Helps prevent secondary contamination
- No water or external cleaning solutions
(1) Zippered canvas carrying bag
(4) Polyester FiberTect Mitts (L)
(10) Polyester FiberTect 12″ x 12″ Wipes
(2) 200 mL Dahlgren Decon
(4) Responder Decon Kits (RDK)
(1) 500mL Beaker
(1) Stir Rod (Not Pictured)
(1) Spot Shot Sprayer
About the Contents
The three layers of material consist of a top and bottom fabric with a center layer of fibrous activated carbon that is needle punched into a composite fabric. The top and bottom layers provide structural coherence, improving mechanical strength and abrasion resistance. FiberTect is non-particulate and is devoid of loose particles and is effective in decontaminating personnel and sensitive parts of military equipment.
- Wipe away bulk chemicals
- Retains toxic vapors
- Adsorb and absorb toxic materials
- 15-year shelf life
- Activated carbon non-woven fabric
- Devoid of loose particles
- Effective dry decon of persons, weapons, and sensitive equipment
About Dahlgren Decon
Dahlgren Decon is a three-component decontamination solution that can quickly decontaminate most chemical warfare agents, toxic materials, and other emerging threats. In testing conducted by the U.S. Department of Defense and other federal agencies, Dahlgren Decon has been found to be the most effective and fastest reacting decontaminant on the market.
- 10+ year shelf-lifeSafe for use on PPE, sensitive equipment, and critical infrastructure
- Non-corrosive, non-flammable, and no threat of material degradation
- Compatible with most detectors
- No toxic by-products
- 12 hour pot-life for most threats*
- Store in temperatures from -40°F – 160°F (-40°C – 71°C)
- Use in temperatures from -20°F – 160°F (-20°C – 71°C)
About Responder Decon Kits (RDK)
The Responder Decon Kit (RDK) is a must-have for law enforcement, fire departments, HazMat teams, EMS, and other responders.
Each RDK includes both FiberTect and a RSDL (Reactive Skin Decontamination Lotion) kit packaged in an easy grab and go pouch.
The Reactive Skin Decontamination Lotion (RSDL®) Kit is intended to remove or neutralize chemical warfare agents and T-2 Toxin from the skin. It’s military grade, lightweight, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared, and starts working in 2 minutes.*